SOLD OUT: Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for Babies, Children & Adults – 18 May 19 – Lausanne
This practical Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course is expanded over 4 hours to include techniques for saving a baby, child or adult’s life. Using realistic manikins and scenarios, as well as CPR, participants learn how to recognise signs and symptoms of a heart attack and stroke, the first aid for choking and much more.
Topics covered include:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious person into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give CPR to babies, children and adults.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- What to do for choking child or adult.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR (valid for 2 years)
Please note we will also be running an AED module directly after this course. For further information please click here. Attending both courses will provide participants with the Swiss Resuscitation Council Basic Provider Certification.
All bookings cancelled by participants 7 days or more before the course start date will receive a full refund. Those bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the course start date cannot usually be refunded.
In the case of sickness, or other extenuating circumstances, affecting one of the HealthFirst trainers on the training day, HealthFirst will provide an alternative course trainer wherever possible. In the rare instance when this will not be possible, we reserve the right to postpone the training date. In this situation, all course bookings can either be transferred to the future course, or will be refunded upon request.