To the Rescue: Junior First Aider (age 8-12) – 4 May 2019 – Geneva
Aimed at 8 to 12 year olds as an introduction to First Aid skills. This course includes:
- How to recognise a medical emergency.
- An emergency action plan.
- Helping an unconscious person.
- Practicing how to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Recognising severe bleeding and understanding the First Aid required.
- How to help a person with a burn.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance “To the Rescue: Junior First Aider” (valid for 2 years)
All bookings cancelled by participants 7 days or more before the course start date will receive a full refund. Those bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the course start date cannot usually be refunded.
In the case of sickness, or other extenuating circumstances, affecting one of the HealthFirst trainers on the training day, HealthFirst will provide an alternative course trainer wherever possible. In the rare instance when this will not be possible, we reserve the right to postpone the training date. In this situation, all course bookings can either be transferred to the future course, or will be refunded upon request.