To the Rescue: Teen First Aider (age 13-16) – 4 May 2019 – Geneva
Aimed at 13 to 16 year olds to give them knowledge and skills for life, babysitting, sports and beyond. This course includes:
- What to do in a medical emergency situation.
- When and how to call an ambulance.
- Training in how to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Alcohol and drugs as causes of unconsciousness and what to do.
- Interactive small group work covering basic First Aid principles.
- Multimedia-based learning targeted at young people.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance “To the Rescue: Teen First Aider” (valid for 2 years)
All bookings cancelled by participants 7 days or more before the course start date will receive a full refund. Those bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the course start date cannot usually be refunded.
In the case of sickness, or other extenuating circumstances, affecting one of the HealthFirst trainers on the training day, HealthFirst will provide an alternative course trainer wherever possible. In the rare instance when this will not be possible, we reserve the right to postpone the training date. In this situation, all course bookings can either be transferred to the future course, or will be refunded upon request.