HealthFirst First Aid
CPR and Emergency First Aid for babies and children
Gain vital knowledge about what to do in an emergency involving a baby or child and empower yourself with life-saving skills that could make all the difference.
This 3½ hour hands-on workshop is ideal for parents and carers of children. It includes:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies and children, including practice on realistic manikins.
- How to assess a baby or child’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious baby or child into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- How to help a choking baby or child.
HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR for Babies and Children (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please book via the course links below.
Corporate, Schools and Organisations
Please enquire via the form below.
What our clients say:
"HealthFirst provides relevant and practical first aid training in a personable manner, and with the added bonus of a great sense of humour, to keep the participants motivated and engaged. We can wholeheartedly recommend them and would gladly use them again. "
Our team is ready to respond
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields