Resilience Workshops for Corporate Clients
Building collective and individual resilience
According to the World Health Organisation, stress is the health epidemic of the 21st Century. Building resilience helps individuals and teams face the increasing pressures and challenges of the high-paced workplace whilst continuing to thrive and perform optimally.
Our resilience workshops empower participants to build tools and develop skills to strengthen individual and team resilience.
Both workshops can be delivered online or face-to-face.
Performing in a stressful world: tools to build your personal resilience.
During this 2-hour workshop we will explore how individuals can build resilience, focusing on three different domains:
- Maximising energy levels by setting healthy boundaries around sleep, nutrition, exercise, and social connection.
- Managing time by considering the concept of the time paradox and the importance of unplugging to recharge.
- Managing stress mindset in order to channel stress to allow continued performance at work and at home, even in these challenging moments.
By the end of the workshop, participants can expect to have built a personal resilience action plan based on these three domains of energy, time, and mindset.
Strategic Resilience Building: how to up your game.
During this 75 minute interactive seminar we will cover:
- How stress influences performance
- The impact of chronic stress on well-being
- How to build sustainable resilience strategies
- And introduce the HealthFirst Resilience Checklist
What our clients say:
“Health First delivered a session to a global organisation of lawyers on how to prepare for, manage, and reduce high stress situations. It was practical, engaging and memorable. Mecky and Michelle had a clear understanding of the pressures of working in the legal sector. I would recommend them to anyone seeking to improve their mind-set, welfare, productivity, and life generally.
Our team is ready to respond
HealthFirst Enquiry Form
"*" indicates required fields