At HealthFirst, we respect your privacy and are committed to protect it. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HealthFirst may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 1st September 2011. Please read it carefully so that you understand our practices.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website (if required) or subscribing to any service offered by us such as registering for any courses that we deliver or purchasing any First Aid products. For example, we may ask for your:
Contact information including email address, home address and contact phone number
- If you contact HealthFirst, we may keep a record of any correspondance between us.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
3. What do we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To uphold our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow us to contact you with further details about a training course or about a training course cancellation.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or our Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. How do we protect the information that you give us?
Due to the fact that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the HealthFirst Website. Any transmission is at your own risk. We do have certain procedures and security functions to try to protect your personal information once received. You may find that you are asked for proof of identity before we will disclose any personal information to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Accessing your personal information
You have the right to access any of the personal information that you have submitted to us. We reserve the right to charge a small fee for each request made by you for this information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. Withdrawing your personal information
You can withdraw your consent for us to hold your personal details by emailing us at email@example.com. You should include your name and full address and request full removal of your details from our database.
9. Disclosure to third parties
HealthFirst will never share your personal information with any Third Party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes unless you have given us specific permission to do this.
We may supply your personal information to some Third Parties but only in strictly limited circumstances. These include:
- Our internet service providers who help us to administer this website.
- HealthFirst business partners in order that they have all of the necessary information needed to deliver HealthFirst courses or distribute First Aid Products.
- Government bodies and law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by the requirements of any applicable law.
Note: Some of our business partners may be located outside the country where you accessed this website.
10. Contacting HealthFirst
If you have any further questions about our use of your personal information please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
HealthFirst Sàrl, November 2016