Accidents Happen – First Aid for Everyday Injuries
During 4 hours, participants will learn basic skills to enable them to react quickly in a variety of situations when delivering First Aid to babies, children or adults. The training is packed full of information that is easy to understand and remember.
Topics covered include:
- Medical emergencies: a protocol to follow.
- What number to call in a medical emergency and what to say.
- Head injuries and suspected spinal injuries.
- Major blood loss and shock.
- Strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
- Accidental poisoning.
- Plus, what to have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols
We would like to reassure you that we have established additional safety procedures that will be followed during our face-to-face courses in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. These procedures are aligned with guidance from the Federal Office of Public Health, the Swiss Resuscitation Council, as well as the Office Federal des Routes and their First Aid course certification body, SGS. As from Monday 13th September 2021, a valid COVID Certificate will be required for all of our public face-to-face training courses.
HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Accidents Happen – First Aid for Everyday Injuries (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.