Accidents Happen – First Aid for Everyday Injuries
Accidents Happen is a 4 hour course teaching basic First Aid skills to enable participants to react quickly in a variety of situations when delivering First Aid to babies, children or adults. The course is lively and packed full of information that is easy to understand and remember. There are plenty of opportunities for hands-on practice.
Topics covered include:
- Medical emergencies: a protocol to follow.
- What number to call in a medical emergency and what to say.
- Head injuries and suspected spinal injuries.
- Major blood loss and shock.
- Strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
- Accidental poisoning.
- Plus, what to have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Accidents Happen – First Aid for Everyday Injuries (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.