CPR for Babies and Children
Gain vital knowledge about what to do in an emergency involving a baby or child and empower yourself with life-saving skills that could make all the difference.
This 3½ hour hands-on workshop is ideal for parents and carers of children. It includes:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies and children, including practice on realistic manikins.
- How to assess a baby or child’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious baby or child into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- How to help a choking baby or child.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR for Babies and Children (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.
There are no upcoming events at this time. Please email email@example.com to find out when the next course will be scheduled.