CPR for Babies, Children and Adults
This practical Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course is expanded over 4 hours to include techniques for saving a baby, child or adult’s life. Using realistic manikins and scenarios, as well as CPR, participants learn how to recognise signs and symptoms of a heart attack and stroke, the first aid for choking and much more.
Topics covered include:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious person into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give CPR to babies, children and adults.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- What to do for a choking child or adult.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.