First Aid for Child Injuries
This 3½ hour First Aid course ideal for Parents and Carers of children is packed with practical advice, hands on training, lively discussions and lots of information. Along with other topics, you can expect to:
- Learn how to deal with burns, scalds and electrocution.
- Understand the importance of head injuries in children and what to do.
- Practice how to deal with major bleeding and more minor cuts and grazes.
- Practice the First Aid for broken bones and sprains.
- Get advice on what you should have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in First Aid for Child Injuries (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.