First Aid for Children & Adults
This 3½ hour training course teaches basic First Aid skills to enable participants to react quickly in a variety of situations. The course is lively, practical and packed full of information that is easy to understand and remember. There are plenty of opportunities for hands-on practice.
Topics covered include the First Aid treatment of:
- Head injuries and suspected spinal injuries.
- Major blood loss and shock.
- Strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
- Accidental poisoning.
- Plus, what to have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Basic First Aid Skills (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.