P&G CPR for Babies & Children
This course is for P&G Staff ONLY
This course is a hands-on workshop during which you can expect to:
- Understand the principles of CPR for babies under 1 year and for children over the age of 1.
- Use manikins to practice the skills of performing chest compressions and giving rescue breaths.
- Practice how to help a choking baby or child.
- Learn what to do in the event of drowning.
- Understand the common causes of unconsciousness and practice the safe positioning of an unconscious baby or child
There are no upcoming events at this time.