P&G First Aid for Child Injuries
This course is for P&G Staff ONLY
This course is packed with practical advice, hands on training, lively discussions and lots of information. Along with other topics, you can expect to:
- Learn how to deal with burns, scalds and electrocution.
- Understand the importance of head injuries in children and what to do.
- Practice how to deal with major bleeding and more minor cuts and grazes.
- Practice the First Aid for broken bones and sprains.
- Get advice on what you should have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
There are no upcoming events at this time.