Refresher CPR Training
This 2½ hour session is specifically for those who have previously attended one of our HealthFirst Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) courses. It allows participants to receive a hands-on, practical refresher of important First Aid techniques that could save a baby, child or adult’s life.
- Topics covered include:
- How to approach a medical emergency in order of priority.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious person into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give CPR to babies, children and adults.
- What to do for a choking child or adult.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR or First Aid (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.