Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider
This 2 ½ hour training course provides an introduction to Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation. It is compliant with Swiss Resuscitation Council guidelines and carries their certification.
Topics covered include:
- Calling for emergency medical help in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe whilst delivering First Aid.
- Basic Life Support principles including:
- Recognising cardiac arrest in adults.
- Learning how to provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in adults with practice on realistic manikins.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with practice using a training AED.
Course certification: Swiss Resuscitation Council certificate BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.