Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider
This training provides an introduction to Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation. It is compliant with Swiss Resuscitation Council guidelines and carries their certification.
Topics covered include:
- Calling for emergency medical help in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe whilst delivering First Aid.
- Basic Life Support principles including:
- Recognising cardiac arrest in adults.
- Learning how to provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in adults with practice on realistic manikins.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with practice using a training AED.
For our public courses, we run this training as an additional module to our 4-hour Saving Lives – CPR and Emergency First Aid course. You will need to attend both the Saving Lives course and the AED module to receive certification.
Course certification: Swiss Resuscitation Council certificate BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider (valid for 2 years)
Disclaimer: Click here to read our full disclaimer.