CPR for Babies and Children
This hands-on workshop includes:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a baby or child’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious baby or child into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies and children, including practice on realistic manikins.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- How to help a choking baby or child.
Course duration: 3½ hours
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR for Babies and Children (valid for 2 years)