First Aid for Child Injuries
This course is packed with practical advice, hands-on training, lively discussions and lots of information. Along with other topics, you can expect to:
- Learn how to deal with burns, scalds and electrocution.
- Understand the importance of head injuries in children and what to do.
- Practice how to deal with major bleeding and more minor cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
- Practice the First Aid for broken bones and sprains.
- Learn about accidental poisoning and what number to call for expert advice.
- Discuss what you should have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
Course duration: 3½ hours
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in First Aid for Child Injuries (valid for 2 years)