Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS AED (BLS-AED-SRC Generic Provider)
This 8 hour training course in Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation can be delivered in 2 x 4 hour modules as needed. It is compliant with Swiss Resuscitation Council guidelines and carries their certification.
Topics covered include:
- Legal obligations around First Aid provision in Switzerland.
- How to evaluate and react during a medical emergency situation.
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious person into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies, children and adults.
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- How to manage someone having a seizure.
- Important risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- What to do for choking child or adult.
Course certification: Swiss Resuscitation Council certificate BLS-AED-SRC Generic Provider (valid for 2 years)