6 hour course: CPR and Essential First Aid
This six-hour course covers essential First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) skills to enable participants to react quickly in a variety of situations. The course is lively, practical and packed full of information that is easy to understand and remember.
Topics covered include:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious person into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give CPR to babies, children and adults.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- What to do for choking child or adult.
- Suspected spinal injuries.
- Major blood loss and shock.
- Strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR and Essential First Aid (valid for 2 years)Contact us for more information