This 4 hour hands-on workshop teaches basic Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) competencies using realistic manikins to practice chest compressions and rescue breaths. Participants learn how to approach CPR in a variety of situations.
Topics covered include:
- How to call for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious person into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give CPR to babies, children and adults.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- What to do for choking child or adult.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in CPR (valid for 2 years)Contact us for more information