Swiss Resuscitation Council BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider “Plus”
This 4 hour training course provides an introduction to Basic Life Support and Automated External Defibrillation. It is compliant with Swiss Resuscitation Council guidelines and carries their certification.
Topics covered include:
- Calling for emergency medical help in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe whilst delivering First Aid.
- Basic Life Support principles including:
- Recognising cardiac arrest in adults.
- Learning how to provide Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in adults with practice on realistic manikins.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) with practice using a training AED.
HealthFirst includes additional topics in this course to increase participant knowledge and skill base and make individuals more able to react in a variety of medical emergency situations. The additional topics include:
- How to evaluate a person’s level of consciousness.
- Some key causes of a reduced level of consciousness.
- How to put an unconscious person into the ‘Recovery Position’.
- The typical symptoms of a heart attack and a stroke.
- What to do if a heart attack or a stroke is suspected.
- The First Aid measures for choking in children and adults.
Course certification: Swiss Resuscitation Council certificate BLS-AED-SRC Basic Provider (valid for 2 years).Contact us for more information