HealthFirst Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. Please read this carefully.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register and/or book a course on our website. If you are aged 14-18, registration and course booking must be done under the supervision of your parent/guardian.
The term ‘HealthFirst’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1285 Athenaz (Avusy), Switzerland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis. HealthFirst reserves the right to withdraw the website (in whole or in part) or amend any part of it (including but not limited to content and materials on the website and any services made available through it).
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. HealthFirst is not liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
8. All content and material on this website is owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and course outline information. It is protected by copyright laws around the world. Reproduction in any way is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
9. To access certain areas of the website, you may need to register with us. When registering, you must provide us with accurate and complete registration details. It is your responsibility to inform us if this information changes. Registration will require you to choose a password which you should treat as confidential and for your personal use only. If you believe that someone else has been using your username and password, or there has been any breach of security (e.g. theft, disclosure or use of your username, password or any payment information) , you must notify us immediately. HealthFirst will not be liable to you or any third party for unauthorised use of your username or password.
10. This website may include public areas containing user generated content. User generated content includes, without limitation, any text, images or audio-visual material that you submit to our website. Examples include any material in our course review section as well as that in public areas operated by third parties on behalf of HealthFirst, for example Facebook and Twitter. Such public areas may allow you to interact with HealthFirst as well as other users. You agree to have obtained all and any necessary consents, releases and permissions with respect to user generated content.
11. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website. HealthFirst is also free to be able to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute this user generated content, including allowing other users to view it, in any existing or future media worldwide.
12. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You also warrant and agree that any user generated content:
- Is accurate or, if stating an opinion, that opinion is genuinely held.
- Is not confidential or infringing the privacy or any other rights of any third party.
- Does not contain anything which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing, threatening or sexually explicit.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
13. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
14. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
15. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Swiss Law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
HealthFirst Sàrl, November 2016